Directly mounted onto the kitchen tap for freshly filtered water at all times.
Designed to fit standard faucets, no tools necessary for installing.
Digital display shows count-down of remaining filter capacity.
You’re looking for a powerful water filtration system that is easy to install and low-maintenance? That is BRITA On Tap. Discover in this video how the water filter reduces unwanted substances – as far as contained in tap water. Watch now.
Why BRITA On Tap Water Filter System?
Drink refreshing water on demand. All day, every day.
Benefit from budget-friendly advantages. And save money.
Ideal for cooking
Perfectly suited for cooking healthy food.
An ecological and convenient alternative to bottled water.
Great tasting water
Turns tap water into great tasting, freshly filtered BRITA water.
- Filters instantly when you turn on your tap
- Fast filtration with a flow rate of 1.6 l/min
- Long-life filter lasting for 600 litres of filtered water
- LCD display shows count-down of remaining litres until cartridge exchange
- Easy installation without tools
- Fits most common standards taps (exceptions on image)
- 7.2 x 14 x 13.8 (W x H x D)
- More information? Check out our user manual
- Powerful filtration thanks to hollow fibre membrane, granulated activated carbon and ion exchange fibre
- The system reduces – as far as contained in tap water:
- chlorine and other taste and odour impairing substances
- metals (such as lead)
- particles >0.1 µm (such as micro plastics)
- 99.99% of bacteria
- pesticides & herbicides
- Preserves minerals such as calcium and magnesium
- Choose the water function you need:
- stream of filtered water for drinking
- easy switching with practical lever
- to unfiltered shower function – perfect for washing veggies
- or unfiltered stream
- Separate outlet for filtered water – removable and easy to clean
- No hassle: easy cartridge exchange